Sunday 31 August 2014

Weekly Vibe #94

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 94th edition of Weekly Vibe! Just in case you guys haven't realised, in about 4 days' time it will be Legwear Fashion For Men's 2nd year anniversary! The coolest thing is that we are going to roll out with something special once again for our readers so stay tuned on the 4th of September!! 


This week was a little hard for me as I had so much work and extras from work too and my personally my Papa on Wednesday this week went for a major surgery to remove 2 tumours from his liver, but thank Jesus! The surgery was a success and he in fact is having a very speedy divine recovery and is expected to discharge in about 2-3 days' time! We are praying and hoping that the tumours weren't cancerous.I have faith that isn't as my Papa generally leads a very healthy lifestyle, vegetarian diet and exercises often. 

Interestingly I also noticed that the nurses also put on compression stockings for my Papa as he had to be on the bed for many days so he had to keep the blood in his legs well circulated. Ha! Looks like he might just start wearing tights! Below is a picture of the kind of stockings he wore.


Recently I just watched a dated video about Men wearing tights on a UK TV show named "the Wright Stuff" it was overall a very light-hearted programme on the subject of men wearing tights, check it out below! Enjoy!


The peeps at Tightsplease are having a Flash sale 50% for a week on their Cette fashion tights!


I believe there are definitely sometimes our fashion forward men can try out! Check it out here!

That's all I have for you all! And look forward for our 2nd anniversary post!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. nice and interesting blog about the anniversary. i wish your papa should recovery soon. Visit Us Here

    ReplyDelete