Sunday 14 September 2014

Weekly Vibe #96

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #96! Wow it's just 4 more to #100! I really hope you guys had a great week! I was really glad that I could take a few hours away from work and go to the gym earlier and coming home early to spend time with my family members at home! 


I decided to put on hold wearing the A535 from Activskin with shorts because I realised I got a little of a scab on my knee but I'm still happily utilising my opaques! I know I still could wear the sheer A535, but I wanted to try being "stealth" for once after being so "open". Hahahaha! 



I recently also registered for the Swissotel Vertical Marathon for this again which will happen in November this year! And needless to say I'm going to be wearing Activskin's A866 for the marathon like I did last year!


I recently received news from UK Tights that Charnos and Jonathan Aston has released a new line of fashion tights!


I am not too sure if we guys are able wear them openly like that with shorts without looking too radical but hey I'm sure we can get something like these for our girlfriends/wives too right? Hahaha! Click here to shop for Charnos and here for Jonathan Aston. 

Well that's all I have for you guys! Have a great coming week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment