Sunday 21 September 2014

Weekly Vibe #97

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 97th edition of Weekly Vibe! I personally was starting to sink in that time really flies and we are in late September! My memory of doing all of the Vertical Marathons last year were still very fresh like as if it was just last week. But anyways that means that Christmas is coming! I'm so looking forward to it!


Today as I was preparing for the Outfit of the Week post, I stumbled upon a popular Hong Kong TV celebrity named Raymond Lam and here are some photos of him



Well why am I featuring him? Well other than his talents of acting, singing and perhaps looking good(lol) is that he has worn tights with his outfits!





In last week's Outfit of the Week, I featured a Korean K-pop idol in an outfit which featured him with tights and truth to be told, celebrity fashion really makes an impact in the mainstream, with more celebs like Raymond Lam and JYJ along with people like you and me, legwear fashion for men will soon become a norm. I personally also have been noticing many guys are spotting footless tights with shorts too in the streets I don't see how difficult it can be! 

Well that's all I have for you this week! Keep on your tights!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment