Monday 8 September 2014

Weekly Vibe #95

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This month marks Legwear Fashion For Men's 2nd year anniversary! And just in case you didn't read our anniversary post, we do have a special gift for you in collaboration with Activskin! All you need to do is key in the code LFFM2YEARS 15% off with minimum order of over US$40 and it expires on the 30th of September so don't wait till its too late!

On Sunday me and a couple of my living history friends went for Singapore Toys, Games and Comics Convention or STGCC cosplaying as a WWII era NKVD officer, my friend an SS Officer and another a German Army Field Police.


Me and my 2 "facist" enemies

Okay before I get the flames of being neo-nazi and stuff, we are not politically motivated but historically motivated. Right after the event we went to catch the latest installment of 
Rurouni Kenshin : Kyoto Infernoand boy it was great! I grew up as a teen watching Rurouni Kenshin so it's a total fanboy moment for me watching that movie!


Fashion tights are in the house as it is fashion week in both New York and London! 



Try something new! Looking through the collection that UK Tights have to offer in their updated line of Fashion tights, I think these styles will go well with our men!

As for the younger men these Pierre Mantoux Oyster Tights are great with more coloured outfits


For the senior gentlemen I recommend the Tammy Cotton Tights, patterned by very subtle in black with more conservative looking outfits





















Of course if there are other fashion tights that appeal to you, go ahead and experiment with them! Anyways that is how fashion functions really!

Have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment