Monday 27 October 2014

Outfit of the Week #58

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #58 and this week we are featuring this outfit!


Featured on Dougaa's Flickr stream

Wow! Really glad that there were more than just 1 look from the same model from our previous Outfit of the Week post! I really like black grey combination, I really like his top! The grey collar thing he has on his top is really kickass looking! Although I am no fan of beanies but it seems to really work well here! It appears to me that his lower torso outfit contents are similar to the previous outfit we featured last week. I believe nice accessories to be paired up with would be a backpack something of a darker coloured shade and made of leather would be great as well! 

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment