Monday 10 November 2014

Outfit of the Week #60

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #60! This week we are featuring this outfit!



I have no idea which magazine this came up from, I found this via Pantyhose Doctor's flickr page and I think it's really cool. Sharp look and reminiscent of the 18th century mens fashion; a tunic, breeches and stockings. I remember of the days when men wore sheer socks under their sharp suits, well I am not too sure if he were wearing sheer tights or socks but looks to me some form of tights, they look exactly like these:


Man.. I wouldn't have thought myself.. spider web patterned sheer tights with menswear? Wow! I think it's really awesome! What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment