Sunday 2 November 2014

Weekly Vibe #103


Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #103! I hope you guys had fun for Halloween! Well I know I did! But I wasn't out in a costume with tights..hahaha! Well I went for a conference which my church held, well not that I or the church are superstitious about Halloween, you are free to go for it if you like, but these parties aren't really for me so I did nothing much on Halloween but really I have been enjoying a lot of my time going out with my date and we did many nice things together and we are doing good! 




I was out at Starbucks yesterday and I started hearing Christmas Carols! Man.. time really flies! and seeing what our friends UK Tights are offering is really sweet too, for just 5.99 GBP, you will be getting your purchases from them gift wrapped! 


Our friends at Tightsplease are having a Flash sale for one week on their Levante products. There are some really nice tights our male readers can wear stylishly too!


That's all I have for you, I wish you a great new week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment