Sunday 21 December 2014

Outfit of the Week #66

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #66! This week we will feature this outfit!



Wow! Just wow! Some of our readers will probably say... "Wait wait isn't this Legwear Fashion For Men? Why am I seeing a photo of 2 girls?" Well actually I was fooled when I saw this pic too on Tights4men, but taking a closer look, I then realised that the person in white top, khaki coloured shorts and sheer black tights is actually a guy! The hairstyle and shades was probably a little misleading... but man really, this guy here he has the BALLS to do it, many men who already wear sheer tights usually wear skin-toned ones but black coloured ones? Not many and it takes a lot and I do mean A LOT of guts to do it, heck I don't even dare wearing sheer tights out, even with the skin toned ones! I won't say I will never wear sheer ones out but more of just waiting for a right feeling and a time to do it, well I generally am no fan of sheer tights because they don't last very long and I don't think I'd like to have a ladder out in the public.. chances of having a ladder with opaques are much lower because of their thickness and when you're careful it's easier to prevent snags but sheers.. not easy to maintain at all. Sheer black tights with shorts for you guys? What do you think? 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment