Friday 27 February 2015

Birthday Treat!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Today is my birthday!! And I really had an awesome treat from my girlfriend today! I decided that we wore a couple outfit with the same Superman T-shirt, shorts and Wolford tights!(Sorry didn't take any pictures of our legs!) She brought me out for a premium Gold class movie treat! And guessed what? We watched 50 Shades of Grey! Well to be honest I didn't really enjoy the film but I really enjoyed the place! 

A promotional photo

Here is a collage of what we did today! 


Anyways the birthday treat I was talking about wasn't really about mine but a birthday treat for you guys from UK Tights



It so happened that Dawn is celebrating her birthday by giving all of us a 10% off everything! And you got to do is enter the code DAWN10 to enjoy to 10%! I have ordered some items myself too! Namely these products!

Silky Signature Kisses Tights *Getting this for my girlfriend as she is a huge fan of lipstick kiss patterns*

Pretty Legs 80 Denier Luxury Coloured Opaque Tights *These I really like, UK Tights sent me a pair for Street Legwear Fashion*

Pretty Legs 80 Denier Opaque Tights *I wanted to try these and feel the difference between this and the above mentioned ones*

Trasparenze Grammy Tights *These tights really intrigue me and I really do want to experiment with this pattern and with sheer tights, it's going to be another level of challenging my boldness!

I hope you guys do take the opportunity to shop as it ends on the 28th of February!

Our friends at Activskin has also released a new product, the A413 Abs-Sense Shaper Boxer Brief with Fly. 


The idea of this product is that it will slim your abs, support your back, lift up your bum, make your belly look fit and trim! This shapewear is specially made for men by a leading manufacturer of women's shapewear, I believe this is going to be interesting! I believe that someday you'd see shapewear tights as well if these do get popular! 

Anyways that's all I have for you!

Thanks for reading!

Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Hope you like your Bday treats! Let us know if you try the Activskin shapewear. It's always good to hear from new products.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete