Sunday 15 February 2015

Outfit of the Week #73

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #73!! This week we will be a featuring this outfit!



This photo was found on Brian Wood's Flickr Page.

I'm pretty sure we have seen this model before! I believe it was in Urban Outfitters and I have featured the same model in legwear as well. 

Nice threads in general, what kind of intrigued me were grey the cotton-based tights. I personally haven't really tried cotton-based tights due to the fact that I know it really doesn't suit the climate here though yes I do have a pair by Aristoc that Tightsplease sent to me in the Mantyhose retweet contest however I never really wore them out because they were really warm. But hey if I could find lower denier ones I don't mind trying them out! 

Grey cotton tights? What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. Nice look! Grey tights are a great compliment to an outfit with earth tones or bright colors. An all grey ensemble can become dull (to me), but grey tights are a great offset to darker or brighter colors of an ensemble.

    ReplyDelete