Monday 2 February 2015

Weekly Vibe #115

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #115! I finally came back from Taiwan and I really enjoyed myself thoroughly!! And to be honest, I really wished I could just stay there!! I was there for about a good 1 week! It was winter Taiwan but it was too cold either, coldest was about 12 degrees celsius or so and of course it was good opportunity to wear my tights!!! At first I was a little hesitant as I wasn't travelling alone but with my co-workers of whom most were females and only 3 males, me, my boss and his 2 plus year old son. Interestingly I didn't really get much comments, just some giggles but was later quickly forgotten as they got used to it! Anyways here are some photos to share!






Of course I have shot more and you can see all of my Taiwan trip photos on my Instagram! If you haven't been to Taiwan I really highly recommend going there for at least a week! And for a guy who like hosiery, you will not be disappointed when you're there during the colder months, you'd find many beautiful Taiwanese women pairing their outfits with tights and even sheer black pantyhose! It's truly eye candy for hosiery connoisseurs and I definitely want to go back again for holiday! At a personal level I'm glad that I'm able to up my courage to wear my tights with shorts in front of my colleagues too! It's a huge boost of morale to be honest! 

Valentine's Day is just about a week away!! And if you're looking for something for your significant other, check out UK Tight's Valentine's Day 20% off offer!


Have a fuller figure? Or it doesn't matter whether or not your tights have fly opening? Check out Tightsplease 20% off Plus Size products, products that I highly recommend are the Cette Dublin Tights, they are popular among many of our male readers and other male hosiery bloggers as well, I wore it while I was in Taiwan too!! 


That's all I have for you all! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment