Monday 9 March 2015

Weekly Vibe #120

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #120! Another great end to the week I hope for everyone though it may not be good but I believe that the coming days will get better because Spring is here and it's a new beginning! :)


I really like the bluetooth wireless earphones my girlfriend got me for my birthday!


I felt really blessed to be honest! Also on Friday the shipment of tights which I ordered from UK Tights have arrived in Singapore and I'm going to collect them at the post office on Monday! Man I'm really glad this week has already ended for them as I have been pulling off a 6 day work week for the past 2 weeks, I know I shouldn't complain but I'm really missing out a lot... but oh well I won't be working on another Sunday till next month! 

I was really excited when I saw UK Tights Blog's recent post titled "Innovative Hosiery: The Future of Hosiery" I was like Wow!! even the title got me really excited! The few things that really caught my attention were the hidden under-the-toes seam tights (Pierre Mantoux Veloutine 0 Ultra Sheer Tights) which retail at 14.99 GBP


The next thing would be the Pretty Polly Heatsense and Coolsense tights, feeling cold but not wanting to wear those overly thick tights? Pretty Polly Heatsense has a special heatsense yarn so you don't need wear those thick wooly itchy tights! Feeling warm but still wanting the opaque look? Pretty Polly Coolsense has a unique stay cool technology and yet you get the opaque cover! You'd might be thinking.. with all these cool technology they should cost a bomb! But guess what? Both of the sense series go for 9.99GBP each! 

Pretty Polly Coolsense Tights Photo by Dollskill

Pretty Polly Heatsense Tights Photo by Dollskill

One more I would like to feature are the Charnos Velour Lined Tights with Cotton Boot Sock, these are actually very unique tights that features a cotton mix socks that helps keep your feet breathe and feel comfy all day. But then again this isn't new right? Yes yes I know about Bootights and they are indeed great as well.. however if you are not a tight budget and have US$32 to spare.. why not? Or if you are, you can get these Charnos tights at 11.99GBP!


I have only shared a portion of UK Tights Blog's post, do read the whole thing and comment! 

As I have said... Spring is upon us! And UK Tights have added a couple of new items for this season!

Do check out their new spring series!  

Tightsplease also has a special bulk discount deals on their opaque tights! 


Oh sweet my favourite Cette Dublin tights are on a offer too! Offer is still the 20th of March! Don't miss it!

Well that's all I have for you! Have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. The under-the-toe-seams have been around for quite some time now. The compression stockings I wear, made by Therafirm, have had this feature for about 2 years now. It takes some getting used to, but it's definitely a feature I approve of.

    ReplyDelete