Monday 6 April 2015

Outfit of the Week #79

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!


Welcome to Outfit of the Week #79! This week we will be featuring this outfit!


Photo source : Public Good

Wow nice coat he has!! It's really cool! Well of course I'm not expecting everyone to be owning piece of like he has as it's an outfit as part of a fashion show. What I'm exploring here is the idea of wearing coat with tights which echoes to how usually women would dress in autumn and winter

Photo by Chictopia
I mean come on... of course some of guys actually find that look hot! I really believe that it's possible for the men to pull that look off as well of course, and it's not a new concept as I have seen some fashion designers instead of leggings have their male models wear tights matched along with a long coat too!

So what do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. have seen some nice long coats t shirts and jumpers on the h & m web site also got a longline hoody from asos i wear with leggings which I find much more comfortable than jeans.

    ReplyDelete