Sunday 26 April 2015

Outfit of the Week #82

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #82! This week we are featuring one of our brave guys Jared again! 




More photos of Jared can be seen on his Lookbook page.

This series was titled "Prom" and wow he is actually really wearing that!! I find it really cute actually with the shorts, the baseball cap and the huge bow he has on his neck! Hey +Eugene Wong what say you about this outfit? Hahaha! You probably say.. "Hey! That's my idea!" I know I have posted up something about formal suit, shorts and tights but that kinda looked more formal whereas Jared made this look a little more casual with the cap and the furry looking shorts here. I personally think this outfit is do-able, it's actually reminiscent of the 18th century look and so why not?

Did I say it was a prom? Yes of course and here is his prom partner!


I will try this one when I get the opportunity to and I will take a photo to share!
What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment