Monday 6 April 2015

Weekly Vibe #123 and Happy Easter!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Happy Easter all! Jesus is risen! Hallelujah!! Easter is always a special day for me as well for my faith in God and finally I'm back to blogging!! Yes I know I'm missing March's Street Legwear Fashion post as I was really quite tied down but last Sunday I took baby photos of my friend at his home and here are some photos! 






I have missed out on hosiery deals for one week but I'm not too late as this week has a good ones too!! UK Tights have the 5 products of UK brand Pretty Legs on a buy one get one half price promotion


UK Tights also have a 20% off their Oroblu Couture


Tightsplease is also having a special Easter promotion!



Hurry as they end on the 12th of April! 

Well that's all I have for you!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment