Sunday 26 April 2015

Weekly Vibe #126

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #126! I hope you guys had a great week! I really enjoyed reading wghat our fellow hosiery blogger friends are doing and I really liked what Legstyle's Christopher did this week, and if you have checked out what he posted, he actually went out camping with his wife in tights! That's so awesome!! Here are some of the photos he posted up!





You rock Chris! And they look really sweet together! And whew glad that he is well and alive after he got stung by a bee! 

I always liked what Chris shared recently through a question blog post about women's thoughts on men wearing hosiery and I believe it's really worth reading the comments and if you did you could see a high percentage of women not minding, and really you could see that women don't really mind and not to mention my girlfriend doesn't mind either, in fact it's almost like a non-event thing to her! 


Now for our hosiery deal news! Looking for sheers? Tightsplease has great deals 20% off their sheer tights! 


They also included new sheer styles from Wolford, Pretty Polly and Falke!

Do check them out! 

That's all I have for you!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment