Sunday 10 May 2015

Outfit of the Week #84

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #84!! This week we will be featuring a personal inspiration of mine, Don from China!


Photo from Don's Lookbook page


Don is actually the first fellow Chinese I encountered on the internet who dons tights with his outfits, all of his outfits are mostly cool and bold at the same time, I believe he happens to be a ballet dancer as well, and you can see it very well shown in figure.

Nice and rocker like outfit he has there, leather blazer, T-shirt, denim shorts, black opaque tights and brown low boots. This outfit is something that guys who are a little braver or why not just take a dive and try it? When the weather starts getting cooler I will start doing it again, it's really getting warm here and sometimes just sleeping with the fan on, I still pespire waking up in the morning! That's how bad it is! I hope the heated season will pass soon!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and style.This will be an inspiration for many. I need to check out Don's further looks. I might even do a feature on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is his photo album (although it has not been updated for years):
    http://www.fotop.net/donlo

    He is actually a professional tennis coach!
    I am glad to see how he added tights to his sporty outfit and got good results.

    ReplyDelete