Sunday 31 May 2015

Outfit of the Week #87

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #87!  And this week we are featuring this outfit!




Photo source: Manolito_JaJa's tumblr page

A contemporary yet simple style this model carries, this makes a good winter outfit, a long black pull over, black shorts, black opaque tights, black shoes. This is what I would do as well and I have done so when I was in Taiwan, very mobile, needs no buttons! You don't even need to wear all black too, I think a grey pull over would have been fine too! You could go for patterned opaques too! I would recommend patterns such as these


These are tights from Zohara, personally looking forward to trying them on myself!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment