Sunday 26 July 2015

Weekly Vibe #138

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #138! This week we carried on with the pre-school shoots and we will be having the last one on the first week of August and for many Singaporeans, that week also marked the 50th year the Jubilee of the nation's independence which means a nice long weekend holiday for most of us! Personally I'm really looking forward to it! 




Tomorrow(Monday) I will be planning on doing Street Legwear Fashion #July 2015 with one of the products sent to me by UK Tights and I really really looking forward to it.. now I just have to think of a nice place to shoot! 

There is one thing I really want to share about.. coming out of the closet.. I hope you guys support me on this... I'm actually a Star Wars geek! And I decided to bring out the inner Sith Lord from me, I'm actually going get myself a battle ready Lightsaber and join a local based Lightsaber duelling group! 


Oh finally I'm fulfilling my destiny..!! Hahahaha!


Oh my.. you gotta be quick about this! UK Tights is having a Pierre Mantoux Summer sale!


20% off all Pierre Mantoux Fashion products! As you can see the offer ends on the 27th of July!! 

But just in case you missed it.. that's okay.. well if you're a fan of fishnets or if you want something kinky for your wife or girlfriend check out UK Tight's collection of Fishnet tights and new products from Leg Avenue.


Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a great week ahead!

May the Force be with you
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment