Monday 17 August 2015

Outfit of the Week #97

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #97! This week we are featuring this outfit!



Source: Logo Factory at DHgate.com

If you looked into the link, it's an outfit suggested to be worn with the leggings Logo Factory sells, wouldn't it be nice if sellers of men's or unisex hosiery could actually make certain outfit suggestions? Would have been much much cooler I think! Being a Christian I really like that T-shirt the model wears! Hahaha! Overall I feel the colour combination is really awesome here, black and white and I find that printed words on clothes make good aesthetics as well, the cat patterned leggings really compliments well on the outfit, if you could imagine them to just be plain black leggings, I really doubt it would be stand out, it is always nice to style with patterned tights so don't hold back! :)

What do you think? I'd totally go for it!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment