Monday 31 August 2015

Outfit of the Week #99

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #99! This week we feature this outfit! 




This look was featured on Men Wearing Tights Under Shorts part of a German based fashion Label Sadak's Autumn 15/16 collection.

It's always nice to see fashion designers using and if I haven't counted wrongly, so far I have noticed 76 fashion designers who have used hosiery for men as part of a fashion accessory!! And that also more well-known fashion labels such as Givenchy, Issey Miyake, Prada and Agnès B also use it as part for accessory and I don't see how it should men from wearing tights at all. It's even still catching in 2015! I remember a reader @freeman who followed me through Twitter told me this and I totally shared that idea that leggings could very be a trojan horse for men to wear tights! I totally dig that mate!



Anyways back to our model here. I really like the printed design on the T-shirt, somehow it gives a subdued Hawaiian feel, not the usual colourful stuff but a grayscale feel to it, it doesn't give the feel of sunny Hawaii but more of a hipster casual feel. the shorts are interesting too, it seems like one of those really light materials used, interesting use of black coloured sneakers, absolutely a great outfit! 

I'd totally do this, would you?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment