Monday 7 September 2015

Outfit of the Week #100

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 100th Outfit of the Week! I can't believe I have featured 100 outfits already! This week we are looking at this! 




This outfit was featured on Men Wearing Tights Under Shorts

This outfit was put up together by Issey Miyake, the pattern on the shirt is pretty interesting it looks like a smaller black shirt inside, and in a white backdrop he looks smaller, very interesting optical illusion! Nice white sneakers he has on. His above the knee shorts are fine to me but I understand not all men would dare to go that short, trying capri length shorts can be a good start as well. 



However I really believe in going all the way but of course not all the way like that... Hahaha! Yeah nice legs I totally agree.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment