Monday 14 September 2015

Weekly Vibe #145

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #145! The haze in Singapore is getting really bad!




What you are seeing isn't cloudy or rainy clouds or even fog but it's caused by forest fires down south likely in Indonesia. You could smell something burning in the air and this doesn't just affect Singapore but also neighbouring countries, it makes going outdoors to be quite unhealthy, I only recovered from a bad cough recently.

However that didn't deter me and my friends to go for STGCC 2015!




Once again I went in the Red Army NKVD officer outfit with my friend bob! 


Look who's here? Amos Yee who really wanted a photo with me, he is infamously famous for his disrespectful comments of the state and the late founding father of Singapore. Well who am I to reject? Just be friendly!
Bob on the left of the photo :)

Cosplay is always fun as you get to so many things! The awesome toys and the awesome cosplay guys and of course the girls!





Next year I'm planning something very different... which I won't reveal here yet I guess. Kinda wanna do something different than just military stuff.
Now to the legwear stuff! UK Tights is having a special deal 3 for the price of 2 on their Wolford Sheer 15 and Satin Touch 20 products.


These are great products with 5 star ratings with most people saying that it is very durable with great feel and fit! Fans of Wolford sheer hosiery would definitely love these! 

So far I'm really enjoying the Pretty Polly 60 Legs On The Go Tights


I think these tights really do deserve more attention, they don't cost a lot and are affordable for such a great quality!

I will be writing up a review in the time to come!

That's all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment