Monday 9 November 2015

Outfit of the Week #108

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #108! This week we will be looking at this outfit!



Source:  Habere Dicere Amare

Nice outfit by done by a fashion designer whom I got no idea did this.. :( but hey it is still great inspiration! From what I can deconstruct is that wearing a striped shirt with a dark blue or black vest with white outlines and with a semi blazer sweater outerwear with same white outlines with possibly a black scarf, capri length pants, striped tights/striped over knee socks with black leather shoes. 

I like this look altogether, it's pretty nice looks very reminiscent of the 18th century men's fashion style. I believe this is a great look that many guys can pull off! If Singapore isn't like summer all year round, I'd totally do this! Would you? What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment