Monday 2 November 2015

Weekly Vibe #151

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #151! I had to do a late night writing as I had work today(Monday) which I usually don't. Oh boy it's already November!? Damn! Each day is ending quicker each time when we are nearing the end of the year it seems! Last week we got pretty intense for our lightsaber battles and I got my 2nd finger on my right hand hurt bad, contact on that finger would hurt quite a bit but yes I would like to share the lightsaber staff battle I did on the 25th October(I also did one yesterday too but the video isn't uploaded yet)


I'm still pretty new at this concept of fighting with this, as you can clearly see I'm wearing black opaque tights here, no one really cares.. well perhaps because it's black? Well I did have one or two asking me why I wear them and I answer them, I like the support on my legs and I'm used to having my legs concealed as well adds to that "Sith" feel. Lol!

I totally missed out on Halloween but we celebrated a fellow lightsaberist friend's birthday and had lotsa fun shooting nerf guns(and with our lightsabers of course!) and got him a special Star Wars First Order trooper nerf blaster!



Always nice to put a smile on a friend's face!

I have been preparing for my cosplay on Star Wars' premiere day, and yes you don't need to guess what I'm going to be.. I'm going to be a Sith Lord based on Star Wars The Old Republic and I'm just short of a few things I'm good!

I sure hope you guys had fun this Halloween! Looks like UK Tights is having a special Bonfire Night promotion of 15% off on of their opaque hosiery collection!


Looks like Falke has just released a new line of their hosiery and MyTights have started selling Falke's new Leg Aesthetics Range!
'

Looks like they do have everything covered!!

Well that's all I have for you this week have an awesome November!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment