Tuesday 8 December 2015

Weekly Vibe #156

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #156! Sorry for the 1 day delay as I was out the whole day on Monday and I was watching Hunger Games the Mockingjay Part 2 with a really awesome and sweet friend(also a Sith like me in our saber class) and we pretty much hung out the whole entire day! In fact our friend is going to probably be the face of some of our Street Legwear Fashion and Outfit of the Week posts! 

In fact I have decided to get it started, and since I wanted to try Fiore tights, I took the liberty of ordering 2 pairs of Fiore Olga 100 denier Opaque Microfibre Tights from Tights and More(one for me and for him.)




We are both really looking forward to getting them and it's my first ever order with Tights and More!

With winter here in the western hemisphere UK Tights official blog has featured Oroblu's Natural fibre series of hosiery check them out:


Natural Cotton Series
Natural Wool series

Natural Cashmere Wool series

Best part is they are already in stock!


In the run up to Christmas, our friends at UK Tights is having a special Everyday Offer!


And today they are offering Trasparenze's Wilma Tights and they are perfect for this winter season! 


However my favourite piece of news has got to be that UK Tights is have a special price deal(even more further discount) on Wolford 70 tights


I can't emphasize how much I really love these tights, they are really really awesome, UK Tights sent me them for Christmas last year and I am still wearing them(Heck I even wore them out yesterday!) and that's how good they are! I'd totally buy more of them if my budget really allowed for more!

Well that's all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment