Wednesday 20 January 2016

Weekly Vibe #160

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #160! Apologies for the delay in posting as I had to work on that Monday(which is my usual blogging day) Be sure to check our Special Outfit of the Week feature post from yesterday which features a new face to our blog and also a review on the Non-no 80 denier Water/Wind resistant tights!



Recently I found out that another male legwear blogger is online! Well how I found out was that Tights For Men actually followed us on our Twitter account! If you haven't read his blog, check it out! Our friend Hosiery For Men has recently interviewed him, do check it out if you haven't! Hmm perhaps I should try the Aristoc The Ultimate Leg Luxury 80..


I recently ordered a really interesting pair of shoes from Taobao! And they are LED shoes!!


I am so looking forward to styling them with legwear!! And if you are interested in getting them check them out! However you do need someone who understands mandarin or use Google Translate to order them!


If you are still looking for great deals on opaque tights, UK Tights is having a great promotion(Buy One Get Next Pair at half the price) for their Trasparenze Sopie 70 Denier Opaque Tights.


A few more promos are also added this week which includes GBP1.00 off all Elbeo range of products


And last but not the least a special Burns Night Tartan Tights promotion of 10% off!



Well that's all I have for you this week! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment