Monday 1 February 2016

Weekly Vibe #162

Hi Creative and Fashionable people,

Welcome to the 162nd edition of Weekly Vibe! Enter February 2016 already!! It's exactly one more week to Lunar New Year and I'm so looking forward to it! Earlier today on a Monday I was out doing some Lunar New Year clothing shopping, it's a Chinese custom to shop for new clothes on a New Year and I got myself some new threads from H&M! :)

Oh right we took this really cool photo on the previous Sunday!


I'm in the middle in my saber combat gear! Face mesh, lightsaber, shirt, shorts and black tights! Tadaa....Hahaha!

Oh and since it's Lunar New Year, I tried ordering something new for a change, sheer black tights from Taiwan!

V. Vienna Perfect Seamless



And V. Vienna Strength & Elastic



Below are video demos of the products, check them out!



To be honest what attracted me were the functions they look almost virtually indestructible! Coupled that I'm also wanting to try out Asian hosiery brands as well. In fact I'm actually starting to notice the difference in culture when it comes to hosiery made from Asian nations versus European, US and Eastern ones. I will be forming up my opinion on hosiery manufacturer culture when I do get to try Eastern brands like Giulia. 

I will be posting up order links when I do get my orders delivered in coming review posts.

Feeling the cold from the El Nino phenomenon? Our friends at UK Tights are having a great buy one and get the next pair at half price promotion for their Pretty Polly Fleecy Opaques.


The promotion applies to all of PP Fleecy Opaque Tights, Footless Tights and Knee High socks.

UK Tights also started selling 2 new products! 






I'm still squealing for joy that Lunar New Year is coming!! :D Anyways this is all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment