Wednesday 6 April 2016

Weekly Vibe #170

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #170! Finally my lacrosse gloves have arrived!!! I have been so short of finger protection as I was doing my own saber training sessions with my friends and my fingers are always taking a lot of beating in our dueling sessions!




I was pretty late for this post as I got a pretty bad cut on my thumb and it hindered me quite a fair bit and affected my mood as well but it's getting better so here I am writing. Anyways reading through my email I found out a terrible news from StockingsHQ and here it goes..


Sadly Tightsplease, MyTights and alexblake are no more, I still remember Tightsplease sent me my very first pair of tights for winning the Mantyhose retweet post.. :( And I thought it was just Singaporean retail industry was doing horrible even online hosiery businesses are badly affected.. the last business I would want to see fold is UK Tights which is really a good friend for me at least! 

Well anyways moving ahead with better news Pretty Polly and Aristoc have new products and UK Tights has them stocked up!



Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a great week ahead! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loha

No comments:

Post a Comment