Thursday 19 May 2016

Weekly Vibe #176

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #176! We are currently at the last phase of interview with tightso and just 3 days ago a package from tightso arrived!



I paid for one and the other 4 were gifts from tightso! Thank you so much Eileen!


Checking out news from UK Tights really excited when they started selling this new brand of tights!


Stop Stare is what it's called, yes I literally stopped and stared but one thing that made me really stare and really want was this!


The Fish and Flower pattern really caught my attention, perhaps it's a very Chinese thing, it's what you see on some Chinese men in the past who associate themselves with the triad but now it's more of body art than any affiliation to any gang. Another pattern that caught my attention is the Black Dragon patterned tights and that is just purely because my Chinese zodiac sign is the Dragon!


UK Tights are also having a promotion for Wolford Sheer 15 Tights & Knee Highs at 3 Pairs for the Price of 2 !



Tiffany Quinn 80 Denier Tights & Hold Up are also at Buy One and 1/2 Price too!


Now I'm just really looking forward to publishing interview with tightso! Do stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas


No comments:

Post a Comment