Monday 30 May 2016

Weekly Vibe #178

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #178! We have just concluded our interview with Tightso and now doing some aesthetic improvements to it! I wore out one of the tights which they gave me, Day Mod Wet Look 200 denier in Beige!



At first look from the package they look gold in colour! At first I was quite hesitant and it was the first time I wore something like this at first one of the Singaporean blogger's Leo suggested I could layer over a pair of black sheers which I kinda did try it on but since both were quite shiny when layers and gave an odd patterned shine which I felt would give too much to my legs, I just went with these with tights I think it looked pretty cool! Here is a leg shot!


I think they looked pretty cool! If you are interested they are actually on 20% off!


If you are looking to getting some shiny Levante sheer tights, UK Tights is have a special Buy One Get One, 1/2 price deal. Most reviews rate this tights 4 out of 5 but recommend getting them at probably one size bigger to avoid getting them overly snug.



Looking for something a little sexy for yourself ladies? Or men for your special ones? Check out the Oroblu Riga promo!

Cette, one of my favourite brands and very men's hosiery size friendly released some new plus size products!

Cette Seattle Semi-Opaque 30 denier Tights
Cette Boston Semi-Opaque 30 denier Knee-Highs

Glamory hosiery products are on 10% off too! Offer ends on the 5th of June!


Glamory is one of the leaders when it comes to plus size fashion hosiery and they also have a collection of tights for the men too! Definitely worth looking at!

Well that's all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment