Saturday 24 September 2016

Weekly Vibe #187

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #187! Finally the weekends are upon me!! And I got an extra day off for a weekend! Woohoo! 


I hope most of you have enjoyed the very first Legwear Fashion Video Review! I would most likely be doing another Legwear Fashion Video Review on the upcoming pair of tights I was given by Tightso on one of my days! So excited! So fair I'm getting positive feedback and quite a number of views already! To date it's 360 views! I will be planning to do these fashion video reviews at least 3 to 4 times a month. I thank the support so far that has been given by everyone! Each comment and each view really encourages me! Thank for the support!

Couture fans would be glad to know that there is a new collection released! Perfectly Sheer and Ultra Gloss tights and stockings! Get them via UK Tights today!


UK Tights is also having the colourful and interesting Max Mara tights on a 10% off for a limited time!


One of my favourite brands Cette also released new styles!


To name a few!

Cette Glasgow Plus Size 50 Denier Opaque Tights



Cette Sochi Plus Size 120 Denier Cotton Tights


Hmm the Sochi Cotton Tights seem very viable for me when I'm going to Eurasia this December!

Well that's all I have for you this week! Look forward to the coming video!!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment