Saturday 1 October 2016

Weekly Vibe #188

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #188! I hope you guys liked the previous episode of Legwear Fashion Video Review on the Penti Maritza Tights! This week was quite an interesting one for me, I went for a unique concert called "Music from the Soviet Era" 




Many lovely familiar pieces were played, gosh the memories!! 

Oh my gosh I am so glad that the new Couture Ultimates series is ready for order at UK Tights!



I will be given a pair by UK Tights to review soon! 

New Oroblu Autumn and Winter collection is out too and you can get them from UK Tights!


Wanting to waist cinching and waist training hosiery ladies or maybe gents?? Check Maidenform out! There are 4 different products to choose from and you can get them from UK Tights!


Well that's all I have for you all this week! For the coming week I won't be able to do any review videos as I have to work on that off day.. :( but regardless I still 1 off day! :)

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment