Monday 5 December 2016

Weekly Vibe #195

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #195! This week has been quite fruitful! Tournament, awesome birthday celebration and baby photography for my friend!

Check out the finals duel! 


Sadly I wasn't able to qualify due to my own mistakes made by hey there is always next year! Plus there will be 2 tournaments next year too!

On Sunday I hung out with my Church friends after liturgy to celebrate a birthday it was really fun! 


The girls are really a lively bunch to hang out with! :)

And just earlier I got home after helping out for a shoot for a friend, he needed some help for a shoot for his 3 week old newborn so I played the role of a "Nanny" putting the baby into these positions and props! I decided not to shoot but just to help compose the shot as I really wanted to rest from picking up a camera for a day but I hey I still couldn't help myself picking up my phone for a few snapshots too!




Simply adorable!

Have you guys checked out Activskin's new web layout?? It looks really cool now! I like that fact that it's pretty hip and you get to see how the tights look like on a model!


If you are looking to get Couture Ultimate series tights now it's the time! 20% off for a limited time from UK Tights!


I have recently done a video review on one of the tights check out the video!




.....and I'm counting down to Moscow! :D

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of these need a pair and know they would look great on.

    ReplyDelete