Monday 27 February 2017

200th Weekly Vibe and Wow it's my birthday too!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe numberrrrrrrr 200!!!! And it's my birthday too! It's totally not planned out.. trust me! 



And today also happens to be the start of the Great Lent! Timely to start the Fast on my birthday! Hahahaha! :X



But hey I was wise enough to head out with some drinks like Kvas last night before the Fast begins!

Oh yeah I just kinda realised that I didn't get myself a gift!! Hmm I was kinda torn between getting pantyhose or Power Rangers Megazord plus the Dragonzord! :X Dang I was just watching some Power Rangers on YouTube and the nostalgia came back!
If you looking for some colourful tights for outfits or performances you can try looking at Oroblu!



UK Tights is have a special promo for the Oroblu 50 Opaque Tights, buy one and get the next pair at half the price! These have very good reviews by customers and really worth to get them!

If you are still looking for discounts, check out Tights and More 10% off all tights!


Enjoy shopping!

That's all we have this week! I hope you have a pleasant coming week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment