Monday 13 March 2017

Weekly Vibe #202

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #202! I recently got back to sabering again and this time I was one of the graders for the gauntlet duels for the just newly minted Initiates takes about 4 to 5 months for one to progress to. Check out my blade and leg movements! Hahaha!




I recently made an order from Tights and More for 2 pairs of tights: Gipsy 50 Den Luxury Opaque Denier Tights and the Silky Soft 70 denier Tights using the 20% off all hosiery products. Just a few days ago the tights arrived but what I realised was that they gave me the Silky Soft 70 Denier Tights the wrong size, I wrote in to them and they immediately sent me the one with the right size without a charge or even asked me to return the wrong ones back, that is really excellent customer service and I commend them on that! It's service like that that will bring customers back to buy again. Kudos to you!

If you are looking for sheers to try check the Oroblu Sensuel range tights on sale at UK Tights!


The £2 off deal is over however these sheer tights have really good reviews! 5 stars from 99% of the reviewers! The Sensuel 13 goes at £9.99 a pair and Sensuel 30 goes at £10.99 a pair. Do check them out if you want something new!

Well that's all I have for you this week! Hosiery promotions will be updated via my Twitter account so do check it out!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas




No comments:

Post a Comment