Monday 3 April 2017

Weekly Vibe #204

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #204! I recently got up my Moscow album and I would like to share with you some of my photos! Check it out!






Did I say I love tanks? Yes I LOVE TANKS!

Tights was a like a huge staple for me, I had to wear them under my jeans because well it was very cold like somedays were -10 degrees celsius and dipped lower but I still loved it!


If you follow Heist Studios(the company that brought you the extensively researched seamless tights) now they have a new limited supply Fifty denier Fig coloured tights!(love the gif animation!)


If you are interested to know how the Fifty is like, check out the review done by our friend Hosieryformen!


If you are looking for sheer seamless but easier on the wallet, check out UK Tights' deal on the Cecilia de Rafael Sevilla Libero Seamless Tights, with a £3.00 discount! Making it £16.99 a pair now!


The reviews on these are largely positive from customers who purchased these tights. :)


That's all I have for you this week! I'm waiting for my new shipment of tights!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment