Monday 1 May 2017

Weekly Vibe #207

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Happy Labour Day everyone! Well I suppose it depends where you are from but at least here in Singapore it's a day off and the people don't go on the streets to protest anymore and it's long 3 day weekend for us :D

I was supposed to get ready for the tights review but sadly that has been some kind of delay from the postal side so I guess it will have to wait! Meanwhile I have been thinking up of other features like perhaps featuring certain of the blog readers as an interview on this blog! So stay tuned!

The temperature and humidity here has been really weird, it can get really warm at 1400hrs then it starts raining at 1700hrs, wearing tights out has been something I might to hold back on while I'm out but regardlessly I still wear them after work for my gym workout sessions since the sun has set and the temperature isn't so high and warm.


If you are looking at getting some colourful tights at a promotional price do check out UK Tights' offer of Jonathan Aston Colour Palette sheer and semi-opaque tights. They are at Buy One get the Next pair at half price promotion.



Or if like me you require something bigger and taller, do check out the UK Tights' promotion on the Trasparenze Oleandro 20 Coloured Tights n which is also Buy One and get the next pair at half the price.



That's all I have for you this week, personally as a Star Wars fan I'm looking forward to May the 4th because that is Star Wars Day! And on Saturday evening is going to the first Star Wars Run! And of course I would have on my tights, shorts and lightsabers ready for the run! I will be posting more photos on the blog next week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment