Tuesday 9 May 2017

Weekly Vibe #208 Happy Victory Day!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Happy Victory Day everyone! 



I don't know about you but 9th of May is one of my favourite holidays! A time where we can reflect on the deeds of the heroes and the sacrifices made and definitely watching the Victory Day Parade done in Moscow!

Well unfortunately there were some logistical issues with the tights I ordered but meh I got something great too! It's first time I got an anime figure, though I wished her top was buttoned up, I'm really not into the "eroge" stuff but the detailing was amazing and check out the tights!






New brand launch at UK Tights! Check out Andrea Bucci collection of hosiery products!




If you are a fan like me of Stop & Stare Co's tattoo tights, they got a new pattern!  Check out it the new Celtic Phoenix Tattoo Pattern





Well that's all I have for you this week! As for me I will be flying off to Bangkok on Thursday so I will see you all again next week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment