Monday 5 June 2017

Weekly Vibe #210

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #210! Last week I had work so I was unable to post but however yesterday was a great day for me! I was finally baptised into the Orthodox Church! 




Great day it was for me and it was also the day of Pentecost! The parishioners have always been very nice to me and very genuine towards caring for me and that I really appreciated. If you didn't know I formerly was Protestant but now I have finally returned home to the fullness of faith!




However for the same time I would want to pay tribute to the unfortunate events that unfolded in London, my deepest of sympathies and prayers to the victims and to their family members of the tragedy. :(





Also for the past week it has been really really warm here and earlier as I was just staying home I was already sweating! :X But regardless I still wore tights out for a short run to sweat it out! Looks like the pair of tights which I ordered via taobao has gone missing so I'm kinda unable to get any new pairs of hosiery to review.. sadly but it's okay I will be getting new and interesting ones when I find them! 

Anyways talking about new hosiery Fogal have just released some new ones! And if you are already looking to order, they are available on UK Tights





By the way if you aren't aware UK Tights is have a sale on their Wolford Trend Tights!




Well as for me I could only look at them and probably be broke if I bought them.. :X however of course I'm sure some of you can definitely afford to... buy them for me too! :P Just kidding!

Well that's all I have for you this week! I need to stock up on the Iced water!

Thanks for reading!
Andrey

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that’s really a good post on pets for sale in Delhi, i really like your blog as the information is very useful if you are a pet lover. Well, there is one more site for the same service www.helpadya.com you should check it for more detail.

    ReplyDelete