Monday 19 June 2017

Weekly Vibe #211

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #211 I just couldn't help it.. but hey it was a good thing right? Oh wait what  I couldn't help to do? Well it just 3 pairs of Omsa Tights I ordered from Tights Dept.

So what did I get?

Omsa Perfetta 70 (Seamless 70 denier tights) €11.95



Omsa Superlativa 20 (Seamless 20 denier tights) €8.95


Omsa Maori (Patterned 20 denier tights) €6.50


I do actually feel that Omsa hosiery are actually pretty nice hence I thought, why not try the others? So here we are! Got 3 pairs! 

Next month I will probably not have a lot of time to blog due to the fact that work is going to quite hard on me but I'm going to be look at Calzedonia and Heist Studios Seamless tights! 

Wolford fans would be pleased to know that Wolford A/W 2017 collection is here!



If you can't wait to get your hands on them, they are on sale with UK Tights now!

UK Tights is also have a promotion of buying one and get the next pair at half price on the Giulia Slim 20 Shaping Tights.




Well that's all I have for you this week! I'm so looking forward to the Omsa tights now!

Thanks for reading and have a great week ahead!
Andrey

No comments:

Post a Comment